Welcome to the website for The Family Cruise Companion. If you are thinking of going on a cruise with your family, you’ve come to the right place. We help busy parents like you plan the ultimate cruise vacation for the whole family, including your babies and toddlers.
Maybe you’ve never taken a cruise before? Perhaps you aren’t sure if a cruise is right for you? Or, maybe you’ve done the cruising thing before, but not with small kids? Or, you’re worried that you will miss out – either because you forgot something or didn’t know something?
Going on a cruise can be a fun experience for the entire family. But it can also be stressful if you feel like you don’t quite know what you are doing. It can be overwhelming trying to sort through all of the information and advice that you can find about going on a cruise. We hope to provide you with a shortcut through the maze.
If you are considering a family cruise with your kids, particularly young kids, we’ve got you covered!
- Find out our best tips on how to plan a cruise.
- For information about cruising with babies and toddlers, start here.
- For free downloadable information resources, check out “Free Resources” on the menu bar.
- Check out our “Blog” on the menu bar, or review the “Categories” menu on the sidebar for other relevant topics.
- If you want to see recommendations for cruise accessories, visit our recommendations page.
- Visit our About page.
Join our mailing list and get free access to our Cruise Planning Resource Library.
If you have any questions about family cruising that you would like to see answered, please send us a note through our Contact Page.
Sign up to receive our free Quick Start Guide to Planning Your Awesome Family Cruise!